I am more than a little late to the chia seed bandwagon, but that doesn't mean I can't jump on. This recipe is simple, consisting of just 6 ingredients. And ... it's #vegan! Chia pudding is naturally sweetened, creamy, dreamy and gluten-free. Not sold yet? It's like eating dessert for breakfast.
Chia seeds are packed full of important nutrients. They are rich in antioxidants, and full of fiber, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium. What's not to love?
- 1/4 cup Epic Seed organic white chia seeds
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 10 oz vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla (or almond) extract
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Add chia seeds and mix until just combined. Let stand for 30 minutes. Stir again, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, spoon the pudding into bowls, and top with berries and granola.