Smoothie bowls are my FAV because you can make them into a complete AND nutritious meal. Add in a packet of LEAP organic smoothie-to-be, and you make getting your daily dose of fruits and vegetables super easy. This gorgeous gem-toned bowl packs in some serious produce and vital nutrients. Dessert for breakfast type? This one is for YOU! I promise you will want to lick the bowl clean.
Note: Since this breakfast smoothie is sweetened entirely by berries and bananas, you will be sure to avoid that mid-morning energy crash. Definitely a winner in my book!
- 1 packet Leap RED POWER smoothie-to-be
- 12 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1- frozen banana
- 1- 1/2 cups frozen or fresh berried (I used blueberries and strawberries)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (optional, but I'm a fan!)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ice, as needed
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and mix until smooth. Top with goji berries, fresh fruit, coconut flakes or granola. E N J O Y !