My mom came up with this recipe, and let me tell you IT IS GENIUS! Who doesn't love a delicious and healthy recipe that can be prepared in 15 minutes?! Told you it was genius. Feel free to use regular shrimp, or even frozen vegetables. Udon noodles are delicious also. Now go make this! I hope you like it as much as I do!
- Trader Joe's Frozen Shrimp Nuggets
- Stir Fry or Chopped Vegetables (of choice)
- 3-4 tablespoons Sriracha (add more if you like spicy!)
- 1/2 cup mayo (Earth Balance makes a great Vegan mayo, if interested)
- Chinese Noodles (RAMEN!!!!!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and cook frozen shrimp nuggets according to package instructions (approximately 12 minutes).
- Meanwhile, add chopped or stir fry vegetables to pan with sesame oil, and saute over medium high heat until vegetables are no longer crisp.
- Boil chinese noodles for 3-4 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- Mix mayo and sriracha sauce. Combine all ingredients, and mix until evenly coated with sriracha and mayo mixture. Serve warm!!