I love, LOVE, love pizza! And, I love to make homemade pizza. This is a weekly occurrence at my house. Let's face it: I have a list of favorite pizzas that probably stretches out the door, This recipe is sweet and spicy, and it's super cheesy! And, it takes 20 minutes to make. Tops. Just be sure to stop at Trader Joe's for a fresh rustic ciabatta flatbread, and grilled chicken strips! The best part? This pizza tastes just as delicious reheated for lunch the next day. #nomnom
- Trader Joe's Rustic Ciabatta Flatbread
- Trader Joe's Grilled Chicken Strips
- 12 oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Annie's Originals Organic Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen sweet corn kernels
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium to medium high heat, and add olive oil. Add onions, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, chicken, and 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, and mix until combined and heated through,
- Layer the pizza crust: sprinkle with pepper jack cheese, then BBQ chicken mixture and corn kernels. Cover with mozzarella cheese, and bake in oven for 10 minutes, Turn oven to broil, and cook for 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven, and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
* Recipe adapted from Seriously Delish's BBQ Chicken & Sweet Corn Pizza