If you share in my love for caprese salad, then I promise this will not disappoint. This recipe is PERFECT for your holiday weekend party, any summer grill-out or as a tailgating side dish! After all, it is officially football season. This stellar dish is super delicious, and look how PRETTY it is! I was initially going to toss the pasta salad in a balsamic reduction, but then I remembered how much I LOVE Briannas Blush Wine vinaigrette! And it pairs perfectly with strawberries. Hope everyone has a safe and happy labor day weekend!
- 1 box Farfalle pasta, cooked "al dente"
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, sliced
- 16 oz fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 2/3 oz (1 package) fresh organic basil, chopped
- 12 fl oz Briannas Blush Wine vinaigrette dressing
- Boil a large pot of salt water. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Strain, and run under cold water, then transfer cooked pasta to a large bowl.
- Slice fresh strawberries, and cube fresh mozzarella. Add to large bowl with pasta.
- Chop fresh basil, and add to salad. Top with vinaigrette dressing, and toss to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately, or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.