Gazpacho is SUPER easy to make! Pick your favorite combination of fruits and vegetables, and throw them in your food processor along with some olive oil and spices. Gazpacho is simply a salad in soup form, and is PERFECT for a hot summer day. I add bread slices to thicken my soup. That said, you may also add water if you feel your gazpacho is TOO thin. Lastly, get creative! Try out different ingredients until you find your FAVORITE version of gazpacho soup.
- 1 lb cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate vinegar (or balsamic)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- basil, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients. Place in a food processor, and pulse to desired texture. I like to leave some chunks in my gazpacho! You can also puree half of the ingredients, chop the rest, and then stir together. Refrigerate. Gazpacho is meant to be served cold! Garnish with chopped basil and parmesan cheese!